To CSB better late than never
left brain
2018-10-23 12:28:10 UTC
Dear CSB.

It is here where noone is listening that I can can say goodbye.

So long. You fucking bastard.

I had more to say than what I said, than we discussed. All I have left is a box of your rusty writings and some chicken scratchings on paper that are worth more than than blank paper, or maybe not.

I miss you. It's hard to be a son with no dad and now a dad with a son and a daughter of my own.

Life goes on... until it doesn't. I feel like I could call you if only I had the right number that ... probably 222.
Eris de Suzerain
2022-05-21 19:23:21 UTC
Post by left brain
Dear CSB.
It is here where noone is listening that I can can say goodbye.
So long. You fucking bastard.
I had more to say than what I said, than we discussed. All I have left is a box of your rusty writings and some chicken scratchings on paper that are worth more than than blank paper, or maybe not.
I miss you. It's hard to be a son with no dad and now a dad with a son and a daughter of my own.
Life goes on... until it doesn't. I feel like I could call you if only I had the right number that ... probably 222.
He still surfaces in my memories from time to time - and this week was one of those times. So I am hoping the the left brain is finding some joy and peace in this world - whether you see this time travel message or not.