For the Sake of the Wind
Eris de Suzerain
2012-02-28 18:33:38 UTC
Electric rebounding jazz hyper reality brain suctioning silence... no,
this isn't one of them spambots but who are you to care? In reality,
there is a bit of wind pounding at my door, a part of a house just
went flying by. The scraping scratching persistent yowling of the
spring blusters is nothing for the sane to endure, which is why we
only accept the certified and certifiable out here in these parts.

Anyway... Just thought I'd mention that. In case you were wondering.
j***@gmail.com
2014-10-15 19:41:19 UTC
Post by Eris de Suzerain
Electric rebounding jazz hyper reality brain suctioning silence... no,
this isn't one of them spambots but who are you to care? In reality,
there is a bit of wind pounding at my door, a part of a house just
went flying by. The scraping scratching persistent yowling of the
spring blusters is nothing for the sane to endure, which is why we
only accept the certified and certifiable out here in these parts.
Anyway... Just thought I'd mention that. In case you were wondering.
thanks, i was wondering. follow the yellow brick road...